The Frosted Lion Antiques building was actually built in two sections. The northern half (right side) dates from 1910, and the southern half (left side) was built a few years later. The building has served many purposes during the subsequent century. Frank Porter operated the Porter Brothers Store until his death in the early 1950s. The building also housed a dentist's office and a community gathering space. The south section served as Bishop's post office from 1951 until the current building, (left side of the photo), was completed in 1968. Frosted Lion Antiques has called this building home since it opened in the 1990s.